Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January so far

January feels better, now.  The days are getting longer.  We have hit the treadmill more regularly for cardio-workout.  This also feels good.

I have added new Fitbit friend, a woman who works out a lot.  This should be motivating.  She averages 15,000 steps a day.  She walks her dog twice a day, even in this winter weather.  The other day we walked together.

Better weather is only four months away...

My heel still hurts some, so I have taken to wearing a pair of sandals on the treadmill, a cheap pair form Walmart but one that I find most comfortable.  I think it allows me to roll the foot better in action.  It's an "Earth Spirit" sandal.  (see pic.)  The back sling is an elastic band.  







Earth Spirit White Leather Sandals Size 7


No comments: