Friday, October 28, 2011

A number of videos I was looking at which related to God and science in one way or another.






































I wasted a good part of the day looking at videos such as above.  Here are some of the ones I thought were pretty interesting.  What I still don't understand is how none of the prominent people say anything about the sheer impossibility of random mutations producing anything like the living world we see.  Berlinski is the best to point this out.  Most of the videos have other segments as well.  I also was surprised at Francis Collins' dismissal of intelligent design as, "what if it's wrong and it is just God of the gaps."

There is another set of videos with Hitchens about eternal questions, which I thought was good but haven't finished viewing.  I'll paste after.

No comments: