Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sixth Commandment continued

We should live decent and disciplined lives.

95.  1 Corinthians 6:19-20.  Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God, and do not belong to yourselves?  For you have been bought with a high price;  therefore,  praise God with your body and in your spirit, which both belong to God.

96.  Phillipians 4:8.  Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is decent, whatever is lovely, whatever sounds beautiful, if there be any virtue or anything praiseworthy--think about such things.

97.  Matthew 5:8.  Blessed are those with a pure heart;  because they will see God.

98.  Psalm 51:12.  Create in me, God a pure heart, and give me a new and certain Spirit.

99.  Psalm 63:7.  When I go to bed, I think about you;  when I awaken, I talk about you.

No comments: