We should live decent and disciplined lives.
95. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God, and do not belong to yourselves? For you have been bought with a high price; therefore, praise God with your body and in your spirit, which both belong to God.
96. Phillipians 4:8. Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is decent, whatever is lovely, whatever sounds beautiful, if there be any virtue or anything praiseworthy--think about such things.
97. Matthew 5:8. Blessed are those with a pure heart; because they will see God.
98. Psalm 51:12. Create in me, God a pure heart, and give me a new and certain Spirit.
99. Psalm 63:7. When I go to bed, I think about you; when I awaken, I talk about you.
Side effects, birthday boxes, and frozen food...
2 hours ago