Sunday, November 15, 2015

Prayer Quotes


"I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in pryaer."
by Martin Luther
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day."
by Abraham Lincoln
"The more you pray, the less you'll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You'll feel more patient and less pressured."
by Rick Warren
"Prayer is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action."
by Mahatma Gandhi

2 comments:

Hildegard said...

Most profound - and an important, timely reminder. Thank-you!

Brigitte said...

Heldegard. Yes, a reminder to ourselves. It is so easy to skip and miss the important.