Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ezra Levant on oil policy

http://ezralevant.com/2010/04/protecting-canada-from-obama.html

In "Protecting Canada from Obama",  Ezra makes some interesting comments about the Alberta oil sands.  Apparently, he is also writing a book about oil policy.  In the article there is also mention of the little town of Bruderheim, where we go to church,  proposed starting point of a pipeline to the West coast for shipping to Asia.

The whole area here is in suspended animation to see if the oil sands up-graders will go ahead.  Announcements are expected.  If they were to be built they would be less than 10 km from my house. 

4 comments:

Bror Erickson said...

I thought our loyal subjects in Canada wanyed us to vote for Obama. now they need to be saved from him?

Brigitte said...

Tja, what can I say? Well,for one thing "I" never said "vote for Obama". No words to eat.

Steve Martin said...

Obama, or no Obama, it seems to me Canada ought do what is best for itself and not go down the so called "green" path towards an energy-less, prosperity-less, backward vision of civilization.

Brigitte said...

Whatever Ezra says will influence my opinion quite a bit.