Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tomorrow is Stefan's funeral





Today was Matt's funeral. We did not stay that long but invited some friends over. We still need to find time to get together with Matt's family. We talked some over the phone and shared our gratitude for the time we had with the boys.

Stefan's pall bearer friends were here all afternoon, hanging out, eating some of the food that has been brought for days now. We transferred all Stefan music videos to audio files, so people can put it on their i-pods, which is what I guess they want to do. I did not pay enough attention, how they did it, now I still can't do it by myself.

Stefan's funeral is at 1:00 PM at Bethel Lutheran Church, Sherwood Park. Pastor David Kihn officiating, Rev. Dr. Gerald Krispin preaching. There will be so many people there.

The picture of the welding poster boy, above, will be distributed.

It will be cold and windy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, there. This may appear strange, but I just stumbled upon your blog and it consumed me. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and want you and yours to know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. It looks like you all are surrounded by love and that will give you the strength to find peace.

~Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hi Brigitte, Its Taylor cook here Laurel Maschmeyers daughter i was just wonderin i would like to put Stefans songs on my ipod but i dont know how, i can only see them on facebook and on youtube how can i transfer them onto my ipod, could u help me out?

Brigitte said...

Hi, Taylor: I'm not sure how yet. Maybe we can just simply attach them to an e-mail. Send me a mail at
bmueller@albertacom.com