Monday, January 19, 2009

For Tante Ilse

Tante Ilse from Hannover sent me an e-mail about the blogging and how I should keep doing it. Thanks, Tante Ilse. You can leave a comment in German, too, if you feel like it.

The situation at our house has changed somewhat over the last few days. Where there were so many people to hug and talk to everyday, mostly quite briefly, we are still talking to people but in longer conversations with fewer individuals. This still takes a lot of time. In fact, I've spent the whole morning talking to one dear old friend, Stefan's birthmom and my sister.

Someone told me, just let things go to message, but really, these are important conversations. These conversations are not something one really blog about either.

Thanks for all the phone calls from Hannover. Love to all.

No comments: