Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The fool says in his heart: there is no God

Lately, I've been feeling stressed out. There are a variety of reasons, some of them pretty compelling, at least to me. It does take a toll on one's spirit. You wonder about a few things, when things hit you or others.

But I have to say that I do believe 1. in God, the Father, Creator (I have absolutely no doubt that macro-evolution is non-sense. Creation speaks. ). 2. in Christ (He is the best. His message is the best. His story is compelling. He is the only hope, anyhow. His love is what I need and am to share.) 3. the Holy Spirit (forgiveness of sins, communion of the saints; it's real and essential). So I believe in the triune God. I will decline and pass away, but he stays the same.

My younger sister witnessed to me today. Bless her. She put me on the hunt for a Paul Gerhard cassette, we used to have. Hope I can find it.

No comments: